- All clients must book at least 2 days in advance to ensure you can be transported. These appointments will be given first priority.
- Bookings are taken only up until 3:00 pm; no appointments will be taken agter 3:00 pm so that schedules can be set up and trips given to the drivers.
- Last minute appointments will be given last priority, depending on availability; we may/may not book last minute transportation.
- Only client who is booked for med van will be transported, unless escort is required (pre-approved).
- Transportation will be provided to a regular doctor (GP) once every 2 weeks.
- Transportation to a regular doctor (GP) must be to the nearest health facility – Ponoka, Wetaskiwin, Maskwacis.
- There will be no walk-in appointments booked unless there is a med van available.
- Persons who abuse the van such as, book an appointment and do not show, will have to make up a trip on own before returning to booking the med van.
- Gas Support is provided ONLY if the medical vans are not available or to high needs clients.
Medical transportation benefits may be provided for clients to access the following types of medically necessary health services. Our friendly staff will be happy to answer your questions.