- All clients must book at least 2 days in advance to ensure you can be transported. These appointments will be given first priority.
- Bookings are taken only up until 3:00 pm; no appointments will be taken agter 3:00 pm so that schedules can be set up and trips given to the drivers.
- Last minute appointments will be given last priority, depending on availability; we may/may not book last minute transportation.
- Only client who is booked for med van will be transported, unless escort is required (pre-approved).
- Transportation will be provided to a regular doctor (GP) once every 2 weeks.
- Transportation to a regular doctor (GP) must be to the nearest health facility – Ponoka, Wetaskiwin, Maskwacis.
- There will be no walk-in appointments booked unless there is a med van available.
- Persons who abuse the van such as, book an appointment and do not show, will have to make up a trip on own before returning to booking the med van.
- Gas Support is provided ONLY if the medical vans are not available or to high needs clients.